Hi there! 👋
We’re Access — a group of good people focused on doing great work for clients.
We’re storytellers, strategists, creatives, wine enthusiasts, pop culture nerds, pet lovers, and so much more. Though we come from all walks of life, we share the same vision: to uncomplicate the complicated.
By the Numbers
staff retention in 2021
of staff have been with the agency over 5 years
average tenure of staff
started at the agency over 8 years ago and grew into leadership roles
average tenure of senior leadership
Life at Access
Work Where and How
You Work Best
We have offices in San Francisco and New York and remote staff in over 18 states – so your work at Access goes wherever life may take you. Your home office equipment is provided.
We allow staff to flex their work to prioritize personal life with adjusted schedules, and flex working hours as needed as long as client and team needs are met.
Grow Your Career Your Way
Specialize in a skill or industry and/or work across brands and industries! We'll work with you to create custom roles to leverage your strengths and interests.
Celebrating Our People
At Access, we find many ways to celebrate our beloved employees. Our Recognize app allows staff to send points/badges to colleagues to celebrate going above and beyond, living our agency values, and making an impact. These points can be cashed out for gift cards!
Our monthly staff meetings provide business updates, case studies, new programs, and celebrate staff promotions and life moments: new family members, engagements, marriages, return from leave.
As an added bonus, our Access President sends you a personalized note on your work anniversary and birthday!
Perks and Benefits
- 401K program and company match
- Personal financial resources
- Pre-tax transit benefits
- Legal advice & benefits
- Employee discount program
- Family support for caretakers
Health and Fitness
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Gym membership and wellness reimbursement
- Parent planning and fertility benefits
- Unlimited nutritional advisement
- Calm app subscription for resilience and mental fitness
- Pet wellness perks
- Paid time off (wellness, vacation, holiday)
- Early closes before holidays
- Summer days to allow staff to get out and enjoy the warm season
- Flexible ‘work where you work best’ program
- Birthday: Paid and Off
- Flex and flow: focus Fridays and micro-breaks
- Office setup budget for new hire full-time staff
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Home internet reimbursement ($50 budget for interns)
- Variety of Learning Opportunities: DEI, Media Training Series, Writing/Content, etc
- Ketchum University offerings
- New manager training
- Employee resource groups
+ Fun Stuff 🥳️
- Summer and holiday outings
- Virtual Access events: usually feature contests to win gift cards
- Social happy hours hosted by leaders
- Manager & buddy lunches/ coffee
- New hire hangs to get to know your team members
- Culture team, book, and wine club to connect with staff
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Access, we see the value of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI). Our DEI focus helps increase diversity in our talent, improve and sustain employee satisfaction, team dynamics, and financial success.
As we grow our diversity our goal is to make all staff feel included, valued, and treated fairly regardless of their identity. Creating an inclusive organization allows staff to show up as their best, authentic selves and do great work for clients.
Dr. Bentley Gibson, the founder of The Bias Adjuster, joined the Access team as our DEI expert consultant to coach Access staff to recognize biases, combat those biases, and develop strategies and tactics to foster a truly inclusive work environment.
Our DEI efforts start with data. Our staff participates in climate assessments and engagement surveys to share their feedback and experiences. This data is used to inform programming, learning, and cultural shifts. Following learning experiences, employees create their own individualized action plans in which they develop commitments to continue reducing bias in their personal and professional lives. Staff is also given the opportunity to participate in one-on-one DEI consultations to customize their specific DEI actions and continue addressing these topics.
Dr. Gibson creates safe spaces for ongoing courageous conversations for our staff, develops custom content for staff to help adjust biases individually and collectively, partners with HR to audit and improve talent management and recruiting to attract and retain diverse talent, counsels leadership with insights rooted in data, and so much more.
Interested in career opportunities and learning more about how we measure our DEI success? Apply for a role or connect with a member of our HR or recruiting team on LinkedIn!